Due to rapid growth Network Technologies Queensland is looking for a Managed Services Technician to assist providing managed services & cloud hosting to our clients.
Based in Brendale, the role will involve Remote and On-Site technical support maintaining and supporting client systems.
We provide a dynamic work environment and are committed to the growth and development of everyone working on the team.
At Network Technologies Queensland you would be part of an innovative team striving to deliver our services and solutions for clients across a wide breadth of industries.
Your Key duties will include:
- Manage and resolve second and third level IT support requests
- Respond to phone calls and e-mails through the Helpdesk from clients and internal staff regarding technical support issues (remedial or add, move and change);
- Triage support issues, resolve or escalate as required
- Server and Network Project Deployments
- Ensure internal monitoring systems are online and optimized
- Provide technical support for software, hardware, Servers, Routers, Firewalls and networking equipment
Ideally the successful applicant will possess ......
To be successful in this role you will already have at least 2 years prior experience in a similar role together with:
- Strong Customer Service Background.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and problem solve
- 1-3 years' experience delivering Information Technology support in a complex, professional environment
- Trouble shooting experience in a Windows/Microsoft environment (Windows 7/8/10, MS Office, print, hardware, AD/Exchange/O365, file servers, etc)
- Firewall, router and general network knowledge
- Commitment to making a difference and continuous improvement
- Organised, and ability to prioritise and work within an environment where systems are undergoing continual change
- Great customer service, communication and interpersonal skills are a must!
- Drivers License (Company cars provided)
- A solid work ethic and the desire to learn and develop
In addition to having previous experience in a similar role, skills in the following areas are highly desired;
- MS Server Technologies
- Vmware & Hyper V
- RMM Experience
- Exchange & Office 365
- Backup & Recovery (ShadowProtect)
To express your interest in this role please send your resume with cover letter detailing your experience and desire for the role.