IT Audits Your Business Can Depend On
Request A Free Quote
Do You Want to Save Time Performing an IT Audit? We Have a Solution
Effective IT audits thoroughly review network integrity, security protocols, and a general control review. As you may know, an information technology audit takes considerable time– time you could spend optimising other business areas!
That’s where Network Technologies Queensland comes in.
Why Your Company Should Choose NTQ for IT Auditing
After gaining over 15 years of experience providing IT management and support, we’ve developed an impressive knowledge base, meaning we can offer industry-specific support. Our refined approach means we’ll match the quality of internal IT procedures, giving you peace of mind that your systems operate efficiently.
Aside from our reliable Managed IT Services, attainable for a fixed monthly fee, we also provide industry-standard consultancy services, such as thorough information technology audits.
At NTQ, we provide dependable IT support at a fixed monthly fee. Whilst we’re dedicated to meeting your company’s specific needs and requirements, our services will include the following essential elements:
- Maintenance of all IT systems
- Software updates and refreshes
- Planning and support
- Network monitoring
- Security enhancements to protect sensitive data
- Remote support software to solve issues anywhere
- Troubleshooting and resolutions
From checking if your network has any weak points with an extensive penetration test to the knowledge of the best servers and devices, you can expect well-rounded IT audits with NTQ.
So, what are the benefits?
Not only will you enjoy more efficient IT systems, but our accurate audit process makes all processes, risks and infrastructure more visible. We’ll use this knowledge to implement adequate security, ensure compliance with local and national regulations and minimise wasted efforts and resources.
Our IT auditors are here to help. Contact us today.
- So, what do the tests do? They review your network’s structure, documentation, security controls and protocols.
- An IT auditor will review regular company processes to identify IT systems that need attention, for example, upgrade operating systems to streamline management practices. Once the IT audit is complete, an IT auditor will generate a report highlighting any control weaknesses, data breaches and opportunities for system optimisation.
- The next phase integrates planned changes, such as advanced firewalls protecting data integrity and improved disaster recovery measures.
- Finally, an IT auditor will monitor employee performance, to ensure the system updates actually improve information systems.
- Evaluate information integrity to preserve sensitive data.
- Review access management to revoke permissions from unauthorised parties, preventing data breaches.
- Analyse physical security controls to ensure they’re functioning properly.
- Perform an application control review to identify gaps in data security and improve access controls on all IT systems.
- Implement risk management processes, protecting your IT systems.
Discover More About NTQ's Reliable IT Auditor Team
Contact us via telephone or email to discuss your current infrastructure and future plans to understand your objectives following an IT audit better.
An IT audit comprises the following steps:
- Strategy planning
- Resource and system preparation
- Run the IT audit (targeting networks, documents, files and databases)
- Generate a report
- Implement solutions
- Monitor adjustments to analyse efficiency
Although following criteria, NTQ will adjust the IT audit approach to your unique business needs.
The three main objectives of an IT audit cover resources at hand, the integrity of information and compliance with industry laws. The IT audit highlights the policies and regulations that must be followed to protect the longevity of your small or medium-sized business.