Improved Web Design & SEO Optimisation Your Online Visitors Will Love
Request A Free Quote
Discover Your Website's Full Potential with NTQ's Design and SEO Services
Here at NTQ, we’ve noticed a surge in demand for online optimisation, which heavily relies on web design that’s accessible, aesthetic and SEO-driven.
We recognise that for many web users, your online site is the first interaction potential customers have with your brand. Our design experts will rejuvenate your existing website, so it emulates your mission, uses your tone of voice and guides web users through the marketing funnel.
Our internet optimisation services will enhance landing pages, build backlinks and implement keywords, targeting your intended demographic and common queries. Reach out directly to learn more about web design support.
Why You Should Choose NTQ to Oversee Your Web Design Project
Unlike a website development company, NTQ has a proven background in every core technical area, including cyber security, IT support, auditing, network infrastructure and cloud computing. We understand the ins and outs of a website, enabling us to curate an efficient strategy to design websites and improve marketing value.
Beyond our digital services, we value all clients by respecting their authenticity and understanding their needs. Our web design services reflect our deep understanding of technology, enabling us to elevate your core web pages.
Web design is the user interface customers see and interact with when visiting your website. In fact, you’re looking at an example of web design right now! Let’s break it down:
- Colour palette
- Navigational menus
- Media and dynamic graphics
- White space
- Interactive features
So how does this coincide with search engine optimisation? Well, while the web design initially engages customers, optimised written content, structure and internal linking determine its position on the search engine results page, or SERP.
While SEO-led content will attract visitors to your website or online store, responsive web design will keep them there. You’re more likely to convert new customers to loyal members if your user experience is positive.
That’s why we prioritise:
- Easy-to-use navigational journeys
- Blogging tools
- Space utilisation
- Immersive media
Does that sound good to you? This is only just the start. Contact us to transform your website.
- Mobile optimisation: Revise typography size, font, copy layout and interactive features to sustain an excellent UX on mobile devices.
- Navigation: Understanding the sales and marketing funnels ensures visitors to eCommerce websites can complete a purchase efficiently.
- Intuition: Perform navigational and speed tests to clarify which website features visitors are drawn to and determine whether drop-down, single click or mega menus are functional.
- Speed: Responsive websites significantly impact conversion, so we’ll compress media, review hosting solutions and more to improve speed.
- Appearance: Generate more leads with a logical and beautiful website with minimal white space.
- Host: Suggest or work with content management systems like WordPress, Ghost and Wix to support your web design features.
- Implement keywords: Use specialist software to report ranking keywords, review search volume and analyse keyword difficulty.
- Enhance layout: Implement header tags to separate content for better visibility.
- Include meta-data: Incorporate meta descriptions into the web design of every page containing keywords to enhance digital marketing efforts.
- Adjust media: Attach ALT tags to images containing keywords and improve accessibility.
- Set intentions: Use call to actions, directing clients to your eCommerce store, blog or checkout and use language suitable for informational or commercial pages.